Pinch, punch - 1st O' the month......well almost.
Nov 1
Tee Hee - Ssshhhh! - Welcome to my secret blog entry.......I'd like to say there was a prize for finding it.....but there ain't.
Midnight call from Deepa : S'MadaM has been to a Halloween party + invited a number of unknown individuals back to the house. This has led spider guard to contact Deepa as he has major concerns over both S'MadaM's safety, + (probably more importantly) the security of the
house. I am at work, it is busybusybusy, I dont have time for this shit - Shouldn't have got involved........but did!
Now, i am not the worlds most confrontational person. If i think something is worth fighting for, then i'll get passionate about it. But i dont give a crap if everyone over here has a lousy opinion of S'MadaM - Should have just left it alone......
130pm (ish) - Finally got hold of S'Madam + explained that her guests would have to leave. Felt like a right party pooper! - Also couldn't really understand why i was expected to babysit - guess maybe mud sticks to one - sticks to all etc...Had to apologise to Deepa as she had been disturbed early hours + hoped that was the end of it.....cue famous Kylie song!
700am - shift over. Had managed to upset Vik during work as busy x babysittin + stupid question = knee-jerk snap reaction (Dingu was pretty upset! - I think this was my second apology of the day - it's just like an episode of Neighbours without Harold 'Bash' the bishop to cheer me up!). Actually I was upset - I like Vik, + he was only trying to help - culmination of the evening had led me to let down myself + one of my mates over here, which was on my mind during the trip home.....A LOT!
730am - Home. Had to apologise (there is a pattern emerging) to first the driver (he had picked S'MadaM + crowd up the night before) + then to Spider Guard who was distressed that he had been put in an awkward position (I can see his point - 8 to 10 party people turning up then
being turned away could have got ugly - shouldn't have happened really!) Basically - we live in a posh house in a posh area, not the sort of place that it is wise to advertise to all and sundry as party central - neighbours gossip gets back to owners = bad for leasors/employers!)
800am - Cant sleep because a group of people are talking noisily outside my window. Seems S'Madam's actions of last night have upset people quite a bit. I had already told Deepa that i was sorry (pattern) for any actions that could be misconstrued, but felt that if she felt that strongly about it she had no alternative but to report what had happened to UK - she wanted to keep it confidential!. Smirti (Deepa #2 - i call her Dirty Smirti..Why? - answers on a postcard) from the office is quite angry at what could reflect negatively on the company. Cook looks tired and Aji-tated (hahaha geddit!) Happy guard looks......He's great! even slightly angry happy guard who wasn't even working last night is the happiest happy guard!
I apologised to Smirti (pattern) to her fiance (pattern - thought about asking the dirty Q - decided not a good time!) who was with her as they had to delay there DIVali celebrations with families + to Aji cook (pattern). Apologised to Happy guard just.......Hang-on, why did i apologise to Happy guard? Got a nice smileheadbobetc so probably my favourite apology in a BIG world of apology. In fact, if you are reading this......I AM SORRY FOR SOMETHING!
830am - There was no way i could sleep, so i woke S'MadaM up (me tired bad mood vs just woken up after good night =) + pointed out that i felt she was out of order. She basically said she didn't give a shit as it was neither my, or anyone else's business what she did. I then pointed
out that no-one should be brought to the house without at least telling the other housemates about it (think i might have called her a naive silly little girl - oops!) + then said it would have been courteous to have been asked /told about her sister + mate staying (heaven forbid though, that would mean thinkin' about others for the first time in princess' life!).......Which was taken to mean that they weren't welcome! - (dozy Bint should open her ears) - This led to an explosion, multiple uses of the 'F' word + i am apparently an F'n wanker (who should probably die! - although she never said as much) + she slammed the door to her room + started slagging me off to her guests.
Ho-hum - options at this point:
1: put her over my knee and give her 10 of the best before sending her to her room without supper
2: retrieve dummy from whence it was spat during tirade opener + return to rightful owner
3: Be mature, calm her down + try to talk rationally about it.
I decided on option 2.......haha, only joking! option 3 (one of the others would have been funnier though) - i know.....i'm not really into the whole confrontation thing. I apologised (pattern) to her sister + mate as i really believe that they shouldn't have been dragged in to it.
After calming her down, (I actually apologised!...?...! - probably for driving her to the point of verbal abuse toward me...HA!) we talked (rationally?) about it, and i said that if she felt she wasn't at all out of order, it really wasn't my place to comment (bear in mind i had been contacted/spoken to as if i was a babysitter....apt? - hang on....how mature am I?)
I went to bed, but haven't really rested that easy today. Deepa has left it to me to speak to UK office in confidence, but i dont really know what to do. I am seriously considering saying 'F' (new word learnt 2day?,,,,!) it and requesting a flight home, from what seems to me a bit of an
'F'(that word again) 'n joke.
Also, upset Vik (DJ Dinju), as i snapped at him a bit last night, when he was only trying to help me out on what was a really shit shift allround (I'm more down about that the all the other bollox). I am going to speak to Deepa + explain what happened + ask her to take him to one
side + just make sure he's ok. Who knows, if i'm lucky I might get sent home for being an F'n C to a colleague instead of an F'n W!
During the course of the above - None of which should have had anything to do with me I apologised to every other player in this lil' facade. Number of apologies received? (our survey says....) Uh UUhhhhh! zipnilnoughtnone
930am Bed sleep - Hope you are all having a good day - i really could use a cuddle right now!
1800pm Just woke up - today obviously had a major psychological affect on me. So much so that I've had my best sleep in ages!
S'MadaM + co going to Goa by train this eve for 1 week - prob be good for us all to have some space. Say cheerio Bon voyage etc - I hope they have a nice time (really - what's the point otherwise!).
Today is part of a big happy festival called DIVali here in India (bank holiday, time with family etc...) which should be a nice time for all our Indian colleagues to spend at home having fun in private without being bothered by.........
UPDATE - S'MadaM train cancelled to Goa - returned home + (see above!) straight on phone to Deepa to help sort it out.....am I the only one on planet thishouse that sees it? - then complained that a cab to Goa (about 500 miles each way) plus the driver leaving his family during
DIVali, staying up there with them for a whole week, plus return trip was gonna cost them 50 quid each more than the train (300 hundred all in).........!
I am shaking my head in bemusement, + hope to stop before it twists all the way round owlstylee.
Tee Hee - Ssshhhh! - Welcome to my secret blog entry.......I'd like to say there was a prize for finding it.....but there ain't.
Midnight call from Deepa : S'MadaM has been to a Halloween party + invited a number of unknown individuals back to the house. This has led spider guard to contact Deepa as he has major concerns over both S'MadaM's safety, + (probably more importantly) the security of the
house. I am at work, it is busybusybusy, I dont have time for this shit - Shouldn't have got involved........but did!
Now, i am not the worlds most confrontational person. If i think something is worth fighting for, then i'll get passionate about it. But i dont give a crap if everyone over here has a lousy opinion of S'MadaM - Should have just left it alone......
130pm (ish) - Finally got hold of S'Madam + explained that her guests would have to leave. Felt like a right party pooper! - Also couldn't really understand why i was expected to babysit - guess maybe mud sticks to one - sticks to all etc...Had to apologise to Deepa as she had been disturbed early hours + hoped that was the end of it.....cue famous Kylie song!
700am - shift over. Had managed to upset Vik during work as busy x babysittin + stupid question = knee-jerk snap reaction (Dingu was pretty upset! - I think this was my second apology of the day - it's just like an episode of Neighbours without Harold 'Bash' the bishop to cheer me up!). Actually I was upset - I like Vik, + he was only trying to help - culmination of the evening had led me to let down myself + one of my mates over here, which was on my mind during the trip home.....A LOT!
730am - Home. Had to apologise (there is a pattern emerging) to first the driver (he had picked S'MadaM + crowd up the night before) + then to Spider Guard who was distressed that he had been put in an awkward position (I can see his point - 8 to 10 party people turning up then
being turned away could have got ugly - shouldn't have happened really!) Basically - we live in a posh house in a posh area, not the sort of place that it is wise to advertise to all and sundry as party central - neighbours gossip gets back to owners = bad for leasors/employers!)
800am - Cant sleep because a group of people are talking noisily outside my window. Seems S'Madam's actions of last night have upset people quite a bit. I had already told Deepa that i was sorry (pattern) for any actions that could be misconstrued, but felt that if she felt that strongly about it she had no alternative but to report what had happened to UK - she wanted to keep it confidential!. Smirti (Deepa #2 - i call her Dirty Smirti..Why? - answers on a postcard) from the office is quite angry at what could reflect negatively on the company. Cook looks tired and Aji-tated (hahaha geddit!) Happy guard looks......He's great! even slightly angry happy guard who wasn't even working last night is the happiest happy guard!
I apologised to Smirti (pattern) to her fiance (pattern - thought about asking the dirty Q - decided not a good time!) who was with her as they had to delay there DIVali celebrations with families + to Aji cook (pattern). Apologised to Happy guard just.......Hang-on, why did i apologise to Happy guard? Got a nice smileheadbobetc so probably my favourite apology in a BIG world of apology. In fact, if you are reading this......I AM SORRY FOR SOMETHING!
830am - There was no way i could sleep, so i woke S'MadaM up (me tired bad mood vs just woken up after good night =) + pointed out that i felt she was out of order. She basically said she didn't give a shit as it was neither my, or anyone else's business what she did. I then pointed
out that no-one should be brought to the house without at least telling the other housemates about it (think i might have called her a naive silly little girl - oops!) + then said it would have been courteous to have been asked /told about her sister + mate staying (heaven forbid though, that would mean thinkin' about others for the first time in princess' life!).......Which was taken to mean that they weren't welcome! - (dozy Bint should open her ears) - This led to an explosion, multiple uses of the 'F' word + i am apparently an F'n wanker (who should probably die! - although she never said as much) + she slammed the door to her room + started slagging me off to her guests.
Ho-hum - options at this point:
1: put her over my knee and give her 10 of the best before sending her to her room without supper
2: retrieve dummy from whence it was spat during tirade opener + return to rightful owner
3: Be mature, calm her down + try to talk rationally about it.
I decided on option 2.......haha, only joking! option 3 (one of the others would have been funnier though) - i know.....i'm not really into the whole confrontation thing. I apologised (pattern) to her sister + mate as i really believe that they shouldn't have been dragged in to it.
After calming her down, (I actually apologised!...?...! - probably for driving her to the point of verbal abuse toward me...HA!) we talked (rationally?) about it, and i said that if she felt she wasn't at all out of order, it really wasn't my place to comment (bear in mind i had been contacted/spoken to as if i was a babysitter....apt? - hang on....how mature am I?)
I went to bed, but haven't really rested that easy today. Deepa has left it to me to speak to UK office in confidence, but i dont really know what to do. I am seriously considering saying 'F' (new word learnt 2day?,,,,!) it and requesting a flight home, from what seems to me a bit of an
'F'(that word again) 'n joke.
Also, upset Vik (DJ Dinju), as i snapped at him a bit last night, when he was only trying to help me out on what was a really shit shift allround (I'm more down about that the all the other bollox). I am going to speak to Deepa + explain what happened + ask her to take him to one
side + just make sure he's ok. Who knows, if i'm lucky I might get sent home for being an F'n C to a colleague instead of an F'n W!
During the course of the above - None of which should have had anything to do with me I apologised to every other player in this lil' facade. Number of apologies received? (our survey says....) Uh UUhhhhh! zipnilnoughtnone
930am Bed sleep - Hope you are all having a good day - i really could use a cuddle right now!
1800pm Just woke up - today obviously had a major psychological affect on me. So much so that I've had my best sleep in ages!
S'MadaM + co going to Goa by train this eve for 1 week - prob be good for us all to have some space. Say cheerio Bon voyage etc - I hope they have a nice time (really - what's the point otherwise!).
Today is part of a big happy festival called DIVali here in India (bank holiday, time with family etc...) which should be a nice time for all our Indian colleagues to spend at home having fun in private without being bothered by.........
UPDATE - S'MadaM train cancelled to Goa - returned home + (see above!) straight on phone to Deepa to help sort it out.....am I the only one on planet thishouse that sees it? - then complained that a cab to Goa (about 500 miles each way) plus the driver leaving his family during
DIVali, staying up there with them for a whole week, plus return trip was gonna cost them 50 quid each more than the train (300 hundred all in).........!
I am shaking my head in bemusement, + hope to stop before it twists all the way round owlstylee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home